Step-by-step support for teens and adults.
In this 1-on-1 approach, you will get the support needed to create the life you want to live. These sessions focus heavily on identifying a goal and creating a plan to achieve that goal. This is the ideal approach for addressing a variety of life's concerns and challenges.
Here are some things you can expect to address in our time together. Please keep in mind, you will be the director of our sessions. Therefore, a timeline for completion or a full list of expectations cannot be provided due to the flexible nature of this approach.
- Initial discovery of your concerns or goals.
- Exploration of what worked and what didn’t.
- Psychoeducation related to your concern.
- Discuss a SMART goal for the session.
- Engage in problem solving.
- Create a plan of action.
- Establish coping tools and strategies to move forward.
- Creation of self care routines.
- Homework to facilitate change outside of sessions.
- Review of homework, barriers, concerns.